Scottsdale Good Guys Show

Each November we go to the Good Guys Show in Scottsdale. This year we took the 65 Thunderbird for its second car show. The weather was good in the upper 70's in the afternoon and 50's at night. I was told that over 3000 cars were there on Saturday. On Friday I checked in and parked in the Polo Field area on the asphalt close to the vender area.

 On Saturday I parked in the upper special event area and entered the Home Built Haven category.
 Sunday it was back to the lower polo field area.
 These 4 pictures are of a 1964 1/2 Mustang similar to the one I have at home to restore, except this is a convertible and mine is a coupe.



 This is the entry form you fill out for the Home Built Haven category. We did not win anything but we competed and got a lot of good comments on the T-Bird.
 Big variety of cars and lots of them.

 My Grandson Riece walked a  couple of miles with me looking at the cars on Saturday.










 This Cadillac is from Lake Havasu City, AZ. and the owners, Syl & Shirley are friends we meet at most of the car shows and is the car I first saw the Fitech EFI system that is now in my T-Bird & Starliner.

 Grandson Riece and Grandpa Ron on Sunday afternoon getting ready to put the car into the trailer.
 As I posted last post the fuel system failed at the Sheriffs show and I have decided to exchange the fuel Command Center (shown here) for a in tank fuel pump system so when I got home the CC was removed and sent back to Fitech for the exchange.  The Starliner will also be changed over to a in tank system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRESCOTT CAR SHOW