RON'S CARS

An update on whats left in the shop as the 60 Edsel Station Wagon, 60 Edsel parts car and the 50 Ford Street Rod have been sold.
 So I decided to keep the 5 that are finished. 

 The chopped 51 4-door Ford won 2nd place at the Grand national Roadster Show and 1st place at the Autorama this year.
The 53 "Karens Kaiser" is being prepared to go to the Grand National and Autorama in January and February 2015.
 The money from the sale will go into the 60 Ford Starliner starting with a all new suspension using coil over and new steering. I will post on the progress.
 The 1947 Hudson Super 6 has a new engine and is road ready.
 My 1974 Ford F-250  (that I bought new in 74) is rebuilt and now has new tires after a blow out that took the left front finder out and did damage to the running boards that was repaired by Hot Rods by Dean who matched the 40 year old paint.
If I find a project car that interest me I will start a new project until then just enjoy the the cars I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRESCOTT CAR SHOW